Is that puddle safe to drink for your dog or is it poison?

Dog_Hlth_AntifrzePsn_99737194 Ever take your dog for a nice walk after it rains? Sometimes it’s still a bit muggy and your pet needs a drink so it stops by the puddle and takes a swig. The problem with this is most puddles are near the street or drive where people tend to work on cars or park cars. Antifreeze is very deadly to pets and it doesn’t take much to poison them. Next time you’re out with your dog keep a bottle of water with a spout for them to drink from. Or bring a collapsible water dish to ensure they are drinking good clean water.